Your Next Adventure Starts Here!
still can't find what you are looking for? need your purchase delivered? send us a note and we will be happy to help!
HOW TO RENT
Rental Fine Print
- Rates are based on the calendar day, regardless of when the boat is picked up or dropped off. There is no half-day rental rate.
- Long weekend Rentals are a minimum of 3 days.
- A credit card number is required for all reservations. Visa or MC accepted only. $20 will be charged to your Visa or MC to secure the reservation.
Physical credit card must be presented at time of pick up for balance, but cash payment is also accepted.
- 48 hrs notice of cancellation is required, Failure to give 48 hours notice of cancellation will result in full rental charges applied.
- Adventure Outfitters and its staff will provide information about tying boats, but are not responsible for securing the rental boat onto the customer’s car.
- Customers are responsible for any damage incurred, beyond normal wear and tear. Damage to boats or gear, will be assessed at the time of return and charged accordingly.
- Items not returned will be charged their replacement cost.
- One Canoe per car. Renters must arrange additional vehicles if more than one canoe is booked, or make additional trips. Two kayaks can fit on the roof of most cars.
- After hours drop offs are customer’s liability and any damage discovered upon opening following day will be at renter’s expense.
- There are no refunds for early drop-offs.
- Payment is in Canadian funds subject to HST.
- We reserve the right to refuse a customer’s rental if we feel they are not prepared to use the equipment safely.