Men’s Hiker Quarter Sock Lightweight with Cushion by Darn Tough
All the features you expect from our Light Hiker collection, but now in 1/4 sock height. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with dominating vast stretches of land, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, legendary fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes
• 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra® Spandex
• The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
• Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot reaching above the ankle for comfort and protection.