AERO 7 SKIN Classic Skis by Salomon
FIT GUIDE: Classic skis are now sized based on the skier's WEIGHT. Find your weight class on this size chart.
Safe and silent, these waxless training skis use Skin technology that doesn't need daily waxing, so you spend more time skiing than doing your ski prep. Great for racing or training, they have an easy kick and good agility, without sacrificing glide and quick return.
- SkinGrip+ waxless technology uses an integrated strip of skin underfoot so you don't need grip wax.
- Heel-toe classic camber provides easy kick, good glide and ski return acceleration.
- Densolite 3000 core is made with a fibreglass wrap and pre-shaped densolite foam core for consistent, responsive flex.
- S-cut light carving sidecut has a wider platform at the front for control and stability especially when descending outside of tracks.
- G4 base with Zeolit additive that provides good wax absorption and retention. Protective foil guards the base from oxidation, UV and scratches.
- Precise stone grinding uses digital measurement to ensure the right depth and performance in all conditions.
Fibre Skins ("Waxless") Technology
The fibre construction of the replaceable skins technology allows for maximum control and traction, and provides an unobstructed glide. The easily replaceable skins ensure a long lifetime for your optimally performing skis.