CDT Men’s Micro Crew Lightweight hiking Sock #1998 by Darn Tough
- Spandex,Nylon,Merino Wool
- The only way to make it on the CDT is with unbelievably durable socks. Sales from these hiking socks support the Continental Divide Trail Coalition.
- Lightweight with Cushion — Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an Ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Micro Crew Height — Sitting near mid-calf, it’s the best sock height for everyday casual and dress. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Composition — Knit with 52% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from the skin, so no more sweaty, stinky socks. The soft, breathable merino wool has fast drying, all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life — if these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them. No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Made in the USA — Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont, the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all- weather performance socks.