MCKENZIE II Mesh Shoe by Keen
Versatile, amphibious shoe-sandal hybrids. The McKenzie II defies definition by offering full foot protection as well as exceptional traction on wet terrain. The toe cap prevents stubbing on underwater obstacles, and big drainage ports let water seep out to keep your steps light.
- Upper is lightweight synthetic mesh with printed overlays for durability.
- Microfibre lining with Cleansport NXT antimicrobial treatement prevents odour retention.
- Quicklace system lets you adjust the fit and get out there quickly.
- Midsole is compression-moulded EVA for good support and shock absorption, great for long walks over stony shorelines.
- Drainage ports in tow bumper allow water to escape.
- Outsole features multi-directional lugs made with a rubber compound designed for secure traction in water and on dry land. Outsole is razor-siped for additional grip on wet and slimy surfaces.