TARGHEE EXP Waterproof Hiker by Keen
This updated trail shoe takes the immediate comfort of the original Targhee and fuses it with a bold, streamlined design. It's breathable and supportive, and the all-terrain outsole adds stability.
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Resilient, internal nylon shank
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Reinforced eyelets for easy adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Performance mesh upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.