TARGHEE II WATERPROOF Hiker (M) by Keen
This waterproof hiking boot keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. It's built for all-day comfort, and the mid-cut height adds ankle support.
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
6.0 in / 15.2 cm
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.