Women's Terradora Wintershell | Insulated Hiker | Keen
Designed for all-year adventure, this winter-proof performance shoe offers warmth, comfort and protection for cold, slick conditions. Snowshoe compatible and with a women's-specific fit, it’s ready for the powder, the trail, and anywhere else you trek.
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.WarmWho knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Fused TPU shell for light flexibility
- 200 grams KEEN.WARM insulation
- Molded collar for comfort
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Snowshoe compatible
- Leather upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole designed for cold-weather conditions
- Low-density EVA midsole caters to a woman's foot
- Soft microfiber liner
- Dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.