Footwear Repair by Grangers
Grangers Footwear Repel is a spray-on waterproofing treatment designed to add a water-repellent finish to all types of footwear. Footwear is often the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit – and it needs to be regularly maintained as a result. Unfortunately, the mud, muck, dirt, and dust acquired during an adventure or hike can have a detrimental effect on your footwear’s performance, and while cleaning your boots might help, even the most rugged pair of shoes will eventually need a fresh water-repellent treatment. Luckily, Grangers Footwear Repel has been designed to help prolong the life of your boots by restoring their water-repellent finish and protecting them from rain, stains, and spillages. Safe to use on all types of footwear – including those made from leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric – this product protects without adversely affecting the breathability of shoes or boots. Grangers Footwear Repel is suitable for use on all types of footwear, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finish found on boots with Gore-Tex® and eVent membranes.
- Specially formulated to apply a water-repellent finish to all types of footwear.
- Suitable for use on leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric.
- Helps to repel water and potential stains while maintaining breathability.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
- Spray Footwear Repel directly onto damp, clean footwear