Jr. Sunset Ridge Micro Crew Lightweight with Cushion Hiking Sock | 3033 | Darn Tough
With a colorful, but classic look, the Sunset Ridge Jr., is prime as a hand-me-down legend. We don’t think the kid you’re getting these for can ruin them. And if they do, well, they’re probably so tired they’re sound asleep before the sunsets, and then maybe we call it even? Ah just kidding, this fun little sock is unconditionally guaranteed for life regardless.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Kids' micro crew socks average 6 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a youth hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe on our socks using our True Seamless™ technology for an ultra smooth feel that's kid-approved.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.