Women's Terradora II Mid | Waterproof Hiker | Keen
Most hiking boots are made for men, then sized for women. Not Terradora Flex. We started with a fit that follows the natural contours of your foot and then gave it the grip, cushioning, and protection you need to soak up extra trail miles with friends. We finished things off by adding KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX technology to the forefoot, so every step feels easier. In other words, it's a boot that can keep up with you, trailhead to trailhead.
• 3X Easier Flex: KEEN BELLOWS.FLEX in the forefoot requires less energy to bend, making every step feel easier. Hike happier … longer.
• Women's-Specific Fit: We designed the contoured fit and cushioning for your feet and biomechanics.
• Better Stability: We gave our #1 women’s hiking boot more “hike,” with a grippier, more rugged outsole that resists side-to-side torsion plus air-injected foam that supports and cushions every step.
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS stability shank for support
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Women's specific fit
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Low-density EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density PU footbed
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.