Thermonet Beanie | Llev Multi | Buff
Designed with absolute comfort in mind for rock and snow lovers, the innovative helmet-compatible construction of the ThermoNet® Beanie makes it an essential for cold-weather climbing and winter sports. The simple, streamlined design offers 4-Way Ultra Stretch and bonded seams for a super-low profile and ultimate comfort. Not only is it compact, but single-layer PrimaLoft® ThermoNet® technology offers exceptional warmth for fast and light adventures. Oh, and it’s made using 0.5 recycled plastic bottles. Low weight, low impact.
- Ethically sourced Merino yarn from sheep raised in Australia.
- Heat-sealed seams that are flat to prevent irritation, for all-day comfort.
- Natural fibres that offer the highest temperature regulation.
- Reflective elements that glow when illuminated. the product is not intended for use as High Visibility
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- ThermoNet® Technology: light, warm, seamless.
- Ultra-Stretch technology: 4-way stretch for best fit and top comfort.
- Ideal for snow and winter sports.
- Size: Adult
- Composition: 58% Recycled Polyester 38% Polyester Primaloft® 4% Elastane
- Care instructions: 40°C coloured wash
- Catalog: Autumn-Winter 23/24