Why let a biting winter wind send you to the hut early? Keep your hands warm in ski mitts made for cold Canadian winters. The leather and spandex shells are windproof and waterproof, and goatskin palms offer a good grip on your poles. Extra wind protection on the backs shield you from cold where your hands feel it most.
- Shell is leather and nylon spandex with Gigatex waterproof-breathable and windproof technology.
- 150g Thinsulate™ Platinum insulation with 60g Fiberfill on back of hand.
- Goatskin palm for durability.
- Polyester fleece liner is soft against skin.
- Knit cuff adds warmth and Velcro® wrist strap seals out drafts.